LibVideoGfx - video processing library
LibVideoGfx is a C++ library for low-level video processing. It aims at
speeding up the development process for image and video processing
applications by providing high-level classes for commonly required tasks.
The library comprises support for:
- basic image data classes
- color-space convertion for RGB, YUV, HSV
- drawing primitives (lines, circles, ...)
- image manipulation (scaling, pixel-ops, convolution)
- file-IO (ppm, yuv, jpeg, png, mpeg, V4L-grabbing)
- X11 image display (including Xv-extension support)
Furthermore, it includes support for:
- bit-stream reading/writing
- commonly used container classes (dynamic array, heap, queue, ...)
- processor feature detection
LibVideoGfx includes MMX accelerated routines, which are used if an MMX
capable processor is detected. However, the library provides scalar
replacement routines and can thus be compiled on all UNIX platforms
LibVideoGfx is released under the LGPL.
- version 1.0.8 (26 Aug 2013)
- GIT repository
- Can be accessed via github.
Note that the code on Sourceforge is obsolete and only kept for the old releases.
- version 1.0.3
- Now compiles cleanly with gcc 3.2.
- version 1.0.2
- audio-sink for linux OSS drivers
- generic smart pointer templates
- YUV4MPEG format loader/saver based on code from MJPEG-tools by Matthew J. Marjanovic
- corrected many small configuration problems, including installation without X11 support
- avoid bug that caused programs to crash immediately after start
- version 1.0.1
- PNG file support (by Gerald Kühne)
- version 1.0.0
- major redesign
- incompatible with older versions
- version 0.0.2
- A patch to version 0.0.1, kindly provided by Andras Kadinger, solves the incompatibility introduced with gcc 3.2 compilers.
- version 0.0.1
- first version, basis for current DVDview, SAMPEG-3
For bug-reports or suggestions contact, send me an .