LibVideoCoding - video coding library
LibVideoCoding is a C++ library supporting the development of
video codecs. Most time critical functions are MMX accelerated.
But scalar fallback routines are provided so that the library
compiles on all architectures.
The library comprises support for:
- fast FDCT,IDCT
- motion compensation
- reading and writing MPEG-2 conforme video bit-streams
- MPEG-2 system decoder/encoder
LibVideoCoding is released under the GPL.
- version 1.0.2
- compiles cleanly with gcc 3.2
- renamed some video decoder classes
- version 1.0.1
- adapted to audio API of libvideogfx 1.0.2
- bugfix in iframeenc example program
- assign corrects PTS timestamps to audio data
- support for single-channel audio
- support for postprocessing output chain
For bug-reports or suggestions contact, send me an .